COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, residential address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your BVN, age, gender, hometown, and other personal information, that you voluntarily give to us when you register with the VestPay™ cloud application, mobile app or the website as a user or when you choose to participate in various activities related to the VestPay™ cloud application, mobile app or the website, such as online chat and message boards. You are under no obligation to provide us with any other personal information apart which is mandatory.
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the VestPay™ website, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the site. If you are using our VestPay™ mobile application, this information may also include your device name and type, your operating system, your phone number, your country, your likes and replies to a post, and other interactions with the application and other users via server log files, as well as any other information you choose to provide.
Data Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the VestPay™ cloud application, or the website from a mobile device.
Information from third parties, such as personal information or network friends, if you connect your account to the third party and grant the VestPay™ cloud application, mobile app or the website permission to access this information.
Data from Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys
Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
Mobile Application Information
If you connect using our VestPay™ mobile application:
● Geo-Location Information. We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our mobile application, to provide location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
● Mobile Device Access. We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s Bluetooth, calendar, camera, contacts, microphone, reminders, sensors, SMS messages, social media accounts, storage, and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
● Mobile Device Data. We may collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information and IP address.
● Push Notifications. We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the Application. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the VestPay™ cloud application, mobile app or the website to:
● Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
● Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
● Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
● Create and manage your account.
● Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the VestPay™ cloud application, mobile app or the website to you.
● Email you regarding your VestPay™ account, savings or loans.
● Enable user-to-user communications.
● Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the VestPay™ cloud application, mobile app or the website.
● Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the VestPay™ cloud application, mobile app or the website more personalized.
● Increase the efficiency and operation of the VestPay™ cloud application, mobile app or the website.
● Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the VestPay™ cloud application, mobile app or the website.
● Notify you of updates to the VestPay™ cloud application, mobile app or the website.
● Offer new products, services, mobile applications, and/or recommendations to you.
● Perform other business activities as needed.
● Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
● Process payments and refunds.
● Request feedback and contact you about your use of the VestPay™ cloud application, mobile app or the website
● Resolve abuse, violations and user experience issues.
● Respond to product and customer service requests.
● Send you a newsletter.
● Solicit for investment/partnerships for the VestPay™ cloud application, mobile app or the website.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data protection, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
When you post comments, contributions or other content to the VestPay™ cloud application, or mobile app Google Play Store review page, your comments may be viewed by all users.
We will not permit third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the VestPay™ cloud application, mobile app or the website.
We do NOT share your information with our business partners for any reason whatsoever. However, we may share your data with our bank/financial service providers.
Other Third Parties
We may share your usage analysis information with investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis purposes, as permitted by law.
Cookies and Web Beacons
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
Amongst administrative, technical, and physical security measures, we use top class data security companies to help protect your personal information. VestPay™ is committed to securing your personal information, help guard your personal data from loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. VestPay™ complies with applicable data protection, privacy, and security breach notification laws. We protect your data by encrypting it while at rest, during transmission over the public Internet.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN
VestPay™ is will always remain dedicated to file security of our users by takingappropriate technological and organizational measures to help protect your personal information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. VestPay™ complies with applicable data protection, privacy, and security breach notification laws. We protect your data by encrypting it while at rest, during transmission over the public Internet.
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
▪ Logging into your account settings and updating your account
▪ Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
▪ Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the VestPay™ cloud application, mobile app or the website.
▪ Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
▪ Contacting us using the contact information provided below
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.